Florence Personal Injury Lawyers
The Florence personal injury lawyers at Belt & Bruner have years of experience representing individuals who have been wrongfully injured in incidents that were caused because of someone else’s negligence. We will stand by your side to make sure that your rights are protected and you receive the compensation you deserve for the pain and suffering, lost wages, and medical bills that have turned your life upside down.
Florence Personal Injury Cases
If your personal injury case is the result of someone else’s careless or reckless actions, Alabama law gives you the right to seek a recovery for your losses. Regardless of whether your injury occurred because of a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, defective product, medical malpractice, workplace accident, or premises liability, you can count on our Florence personal injury lawyers to walk you through the complicated legal system and make sure your best interests are represented. Belt & Bruner handles a wide variety of personal injury cases including:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Product Injury
- Work Injury
- DUI Accidents
- Tramautic Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Serious and Catastrophic Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
- Funeral Home Negligence
- Class Action
- Business Disputes
- Premises Liability
Why Belt & Bruner?
When researching Florence personal injury lawyers, you’ll probably find that every firm is different. You must select the one that has the right experience and resources to give you the aggressive representation you need to achieve the most favorable outcome.
Belt & Bruner has been recognized as one of the top-rated personal injury law firms in Florence for reasons including:
- Founding member of the firm, attorney Keith Belt, Jr. has successfully obtained over 40 verdicts and settlements of at least one million dollars while attorney Bo Bruner has been involved in a number of cases that have resulted in multi-million verdicts.
- Since 2007, attorney Keith Belt, Jr. has been selected as a top 100 trial lawyer by the American Trial Lawyers Association while attorney Bo Bruner has received the honor of being named on the “Top 40 Under 40,” which is a list of the top attorneys under the age of 40 in Alabama.
- We operate on a contingency fee basis, meaning you will not get charged any fees until and unless we obtain a settlement for you.
- Belt & Bruner is backed by 65 years of collective experience, which gives us the skills and resources necessary to win your case.
Schedule Your Free Consultation with the Florence Personal Injury Lawyers at Belt & Bruner
If you have sustained an injury in an accident caused by someone else, it’s vital that you seek knowledgeable and skilled legal representation immediately. Belt & Bruner can begin working on your case right away so that you can recover as soon as possible. By choosing our Florence personal injury lawyers, you’ll be able to concentrate on wellness while we focus on complicated legal matters and design a defense strategy that will help you get your life back on track.
Contact us at 205-933-1500 to schedule a free consultation with one of our knowledgeable personal injury lawyers. With offices in Birmingham, Mobile, Huntsville, and Montgomery, our Alabama injury lawyers will travel anywhere across the state at the location most convenient to you.