Birmingham Vehicle Injury Lawyers
An accident involving any kind of motor vehicle can be devastating. Motor vehicle crashes have the potential to cause severe injuries and emotional distress to everyone involved. The Birmingham vehicle injury lawyers at Belt, Bruner, & Barnett P.C. have more than 65 years of experience representing people who have been injured due to the negligence and recklessness of others in various types of vehicle accidents.
Top Vehicle Accident Case Results
If you have been involved in an accident with a motor vehicle, you may be unsure about how you will deal with the losses you have incurred. You may have physical and mental injuries as well as mounting bills. Compensation for your injuries and losses may include:
- Medical costs
- Loss of earning capacity
- Physical pain
- Mental anguish
- Physical impairment
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of use of property
If you have been injured in a vehicle accident, contact us today at 205-933-1500 to discuss what we can do for you.
Common Types of Vehicle Accidents
A distressing accident may not necessarily involve a passenger car or truck, or you may not be in a vehicle at all. Those accidents may involve pedestrians, other vehicles, or stationary objects. Our accident lawyers at Belt, Bruner, & Barnett P.C. is familiar with many types of accidents, including the following:
- Pedestrian Accidents – Because pedestrians do not have the same protection as motor vehicles, they can be severely injured when vehicles hit them. If you have been injured in a vehicle-pedestrian accident, contact us to discuss your legal options.
- Bicycle Accidents – Bicycles have many of the same rights on the road as motor vehicle drivers. However, those rights are often ignored. If you were involved in a vehicle-bicycle accident, we can help you seek compensation for your injuries.
- Bus Accidents – Busses transport many people at once and often have fewer safety features than smaller occupancy vehicles. If you or a loved one was injured in a bus accident, we can help you through the complex legal process while you focus on recovery.
- Train Accidents – Trains travel at high rates of speed and can be dangerous to passengers, pedestrians, and other vehicles on the road. Our vehicle accident attorneys are knowledgeable about laws that apply to train accidents. Contact us today to find out how we can help you.
- Recreational Vehicle Accidents – Americans are known for enjoying vacations, and many utilize recreational vehicles to travel while they are on holiday. Those vehicles can create dangerous situations if they are driven negligently or recklessly. We can help you seek recovery if you’ve been injured in an RV accident.
- Aviation Accidents – Airplane accidents often involve an intersection of state and federal laws. If you’ve been injured in an aviation accident, we can help you understand those laws and seek compensation for your injuries.
- Farm Vehicle Accidents – The number of farm vehicles on the roads in warm-weather months is evidence of the thriving American agricultural system. Those vehicles can cause dangerous situations when they travel on roadways in a negligent or reckless manner. If you have been injured in an accident involving a farm vehicle, call us to find out how we can help you.
- Boating Accidents – Accidents on the water can be caused by a multitude of factors, and a unique set of laws may apply. The experienced Birmingham personal injury attorneys at Belt, Bruner, & Barnett P.C. know how to use those laws to prove fault in boating accident cases. Call us to find out more about how we can help you obtain compensation for your injuries.
What Should You Do After a Motor Vehicle Accident?
If you have been injured in a vehicle-related accident, seek medical treatment if necessary. Write down details of the incident, including the names and contact information of drivers and other witnesses. Then, contact the Birmingham vehicle accident attorneys at Belt, Bruner, & Barnett P.C. to find out your rights to compensation for your injuries.
We understand the complications when an accident involves pedestrians, bicycles, boats, airplanes, trains, and other unique situations. We can help you understand the laws that apply to your case and what steps you should take to seek recovery for your losses.
When Should You Contact a Lawyer?
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident with a vehicle, you may have a personal injury or wrongful death claim. Such lawsuits must be filed within 2 years after the injury occurs. It can take significant time to investigate and develop a claim. We must obtain accident reports, medical records, and witness statements. We may also have to obtain opinions from experts.
Contact our Birmingham motor vehicle accident lawyers as soon as possible after you have been injured so we can quickly start working to help you obtain compensation for your injuries and losses.
How Our Birmingham Vehicle Injury Lawyers Can Help You
It may be difficult to prove who is responsible for your injuries in a vehicle-related accident. You need the help of the Birmingham vehicle injury lawyers at Belt, Bruner, & Barnett P.C. to help you navigate the complicated legal system. We have helped countless vehicle accident victims to obtain fair compensation, including numerous recoveries of $1 million or more.
We have the experience and resources necessary to fight for your rights through negotiations with insurance companies and by pursuing your case in court if that’s the best path forward for you. We will help you obtain the best outcome and the maximum compensation possible.
For peace of mind after a serious vehicle crash, contact an Birmingham personal injury lawyer from Belt, Bruner, & Barnett P.C. at 205-933-1500 to schedule your no-risk consultation and to get your case started today.