Gadsden Personal Injury Lawyers
The team of Gadsden personal injury lawyers at Belt & Bruner are dedicated to maximizing the financial compensation for individuals who have suffered as a result of someone else’s negligence. We know how insurance companies evaluate cases and try to pressure the victims of accidents into agreeing to “low-ball” settlements. Our attorneys, Keith Belt and Bo Bruner use this valuable insight along with their years of experience with personal injury cases to produce favorable results for our clients.
Gadsden Personal Injury Cases
Our Alabama injury lawyers at Belt and Bruner represent clients in a variety of personal injury cases. Some of these cases include:
- Car Accidents: Car accidents are the most common causes of personal injuries in Gadsden. Our Gadsden personal injury lawyers are well versed in how Alabama laws relate to car accidents and issues with insurance coverage.
- Truck Accidents: Vehicles of any size can be involved in a truck accident and the smaller the vehicle, the more serious the damage. Belt and Bruner can help obtain justice for your truck accident and injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Often times, injuries from motorcycle accidents are severe and can lead to spinal cord and brain injuries as well as wrongful death. We know how to overcome the common prejudices against motorcyclists to obtain a fair settlement.
- Medical Malpractice: Medical malpractice is when a medical provider fails to provide appropriate and adequate treatment. These types of cases can be difficult to prove so it’s crucial to have experienced legal representation to help you gather and sort through evidence.
- Defective Products: Defective products result in the catastrophic injury or death of thousands of Gadsden consumers each year. Our Gadsden personal injury lawyers have considerable experience in defective product litigation and know what it takes to obtain maximum compensation for these complex cases.
- Premises Liability: Premises liability injuries typically occur on a private property or a place of business. They can include animal bites, slips and falls, security problems, and construction flaws and require the support of a skilled personal injury firm such as Belt & Bruner.
- Wrongful Death
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Work Injury
- DUI Accidents
- Tramautic Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Serious and Catastrophic Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
- Funeral Home Negligence
- Class Action
- Business Disputes
- Premises Liability
Supporting Gadsden Families Following a Wrongful Death
A wrongful death claim is a lawsuit filed by the family of someone who has died because of someone else’s wrongful or neglectful acts. If you have lost a loved one in an accident that was not their fault, our Gadsden personal injury lawyers can help. We understand the difficulty and emotions involved in unexpectedly losing a loved one and will use compassion and understanding to help you and your family find justice and recover the compensation you deserve.
What Makes Belt & Bruner One-of-a-Kind
The Gadsden personal injury lawyers stand out for a number of reasons. Firstly, we work on a contingency basis, meaning we are only paid if we win your case. Attorneys Keith Belt and Bo Bruner will do everything in our power to make sure that your case is a success without collecting any upfront fees.
Next, both Keith Belt and Bo Bruner have been named among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers association and recognized by the Alabama Super Lawyers list by Thomson Reuters. Lastly, Belt & Bruner has more than 65 years of collective experience with personal injury cases in Alabama.
Contact Our Gadsden Personal Injury Lawyers a Free Consultation
If you have suffered a serious injury or lost a loved one because of someone else’s carelessness, contact Belt & Bruner at 205-933-1500 to schedule a free consultation with one of our knowledgeable personal injury lawyers. With offices in Birmingham, Mobile, Huntsville, and Montgomery, our Alabama injury lawyers will travel anywhere across the state at the location most convenient to you. We are pleased to have obtained more than $200 million in verdicts and settlements and look forward to helping you and your family get your life back on track. f you or a loved one has been hurt in a serious accident in Birmingham, Mobile, Huntsville, and Montgomery call an experienced Alabama personal injury attorney at Belt & Bruner, P.C. today.