Selma Personal Injury Lawyers
Our Selma personal injury lawyers are dedicated to gathering the evidence you need to build the strongest claim so that you can receive the settlement you deserve. We are proud of our record of successfully representing Selma accident victims and their families as well as surviving family members in wrongful death claims.
Selma Personal Injury Cases
Keith T. Belt, Jr. and Bo Bruner, the personal injury lawyers at Belt & Bruner, P.C. have represented Selma clients in a wide variety of personal injury cases. Whether the injury is the result of a car, truck, or motorcycle collision, we believe that you deserve compensation for your losses if you were hurt at no fault of your own. Some of the cases we handle in include:
- Head and Brain Injuries: Head and brain injuries may prompt serious physical damage that can lead to long-term health complications and in some cases, death.
- Burn and Explosion Injuries: Burn and explosion injuries often require a significant amount of physical rehabilitation as well as the need to stop working temporarily and sometimes, permanently.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Spinal cord injuries may trigger paralysis or prevent one or multiple limbs or larger portions of the body from functioning properly.
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy: Reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD) is a painful condition that affects the arms and legs. RSD is extremely difficult and costly to treat.
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome: Thoracic outlet syndrome arises when nerves or blood vessels in the space between the first rib and collarbone compress. This condition can lead to extensive discomfort in the neck and shoulders.
- Wrongful Death: Wrongful death occurs when a loved one is lost because of someone else’s negligence.
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Product Injury
- Work Injury
- DUI Accidents
- Serious and Catastrophic Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
- Funeral Home Negligence
- Class Action
- Business Disputes
- Premises Liability
What Makes Belt & Bruner, P.C. Different
You may be wondering what makes Belt & Bruner, P.C. stand out from other Selma personal injury lawyers. Firstly, our attorneys, Keith T. Belt, Jr. and Bo Bruner have been recognized among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the American Trial Lawyers Association. Belt & Bruner, P.C. also has 65 years of collective experience securing verdicts or settlements worth millions on behalf of numerous Alabama residents. Additionally, our Selma personal injury lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis, meaning we do not accept attorney fees unless we obtain compensation for your case.
Contact Selma Personal Injury Lawyers from Belt & Bruner Today
When you have suffered because of a careless individual, you must understand that you have the right to pursue a settlement. In order to do so, you need trustworthy, experienced personal injury lawyers like Keith T. Belt, Jr. or Bo Bruner by your side.
Belt & Bruner, P.C. will guide you throughout the entire legal process to ensure that your case results in the best possible outcome. It is your responsibility to take the first step in recovering the compensation you deserve so don’t hesitate to give our Selma personal injury lawyers. Contact us at 205-933-1500 to schedule a free consultation with one of our knowledgeable personal injury lawyers. With offices in Birmingham, Mobile, Huntsville, and Montgomery, our Alabama injury lawyers will travel anywhere across the state at the location most convenient to you.