Birmingham Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
The Birmingham motorcycle accident lawyers at Belt, Bruner, & Barnett P.C. can help you obtain compensation for your injuries and losses while you focus on recovering from your crash. Call us at 205-933-1500 for a free consultation.
Motorcycle accidents can be more severe than other motor vehicle crashes because of their unique nature. If you or a loved one have been injured in a motorcycle accident, you may be experiencing severe pain and emotional distress. You may be unsure of how you will pay all the medical costs and other bills that are piling up.
Top Motorcycle Accident Case Results
With the help of a skilled personal injury lawyer, you may be able to recover compensation for your past and future:
- Medical costs
- Physical pain
- Mental anguish
- Physical impairment
- Home modifications made necessary by injury
- Lost income
- Loss of quality of life
- Punitive damages
Our lawyers can explain more about what your case might be worth based on the specific circumstances of your motorcycle injury. Contact us today to schedule your free appointment.
How Our Birmingham Motorcycle Accident Lawyers May Help
The Birmingham motorcycle accident lawyers at Belt, Bruner, & Barnett P.C. have more than 65 years of collective trial experience representing people who have been injured by the negligence of others. We have recovered more than $200 million in settlements and verdicts, including some recoveries of $1 million or more in motorcycle accident cases.
We understand that a motorcycle accident can tear apart your life and leave you in immense pain, in need of extensive medical treatments, and unable to work while you recover. The combination of physical pain, loss of income, and the mental stress of your situation can be overwhelming.
But your situation is not without hope. When we represent you, we will analyze every detail of your case to build a strong argument for your compensation. We will strive to obtain the maximum available financial recovery on your behalf so that you can get the medical care and peace of mind you need after a serious accident.
If you or a loved one have been involved in a motorcycle accident, contact us at 205-933-1500 now to learn your legal options.
What You Should Know About Motorcycle Accidents
Legal issues surrounding accidents can be complicated. Our personal injury attorneys can help you understand the legal process involved in your case, what to expect as your case moves forward, and the possible outcomes. We can also answer questions you may have about personal injury cases in general and about your specific accident.
Some of the topics we are prepared to discuss include:
- Motorcycle Accident Injuries — Because motorcycles provide less protection than other vehicles, injuries can be devastating. While riders may be able to reduce the incidence and severity of injuries by wearing helmets and other protective gear, they cannot completely eliminate the risk. Our lawyers can discuss the nature of your injuries and the compensation you might be able to receive.
- Fatal Motorcycle Accidents — There is a greater risk of fatality in motorcycle accidents than in crashes involving other vehicles. If your loved one was fatally injured in a motorcycle accident, you may be able to recover compensation for the losses you incurred. Our attorneys can explain your options for pursuing a wrongful death case following a fatal motorcycle accident.
- Common Causes of Motorcycle Crashes — Proving the cause of a motorcycle accident can be difficult. It is important to begin an investigation quickly and retain all documentation about the incident. Our attorneys have the knowledge and resources to obtain accident reports, dealing with insurance companies, and using accident reconstructionists and experts to support liability in motorcycle crash cases.
- Alabama Motorcycle Safety Laws — Alabama has several laws focused on increasing the safety of motorcycle riders. The state mandates the use of helmets and has established rules regarding gear, passengers, safety equipment, and more. Our attorneys can help you understand your rights if you were involved in a motorcycle crash that involved violation of these laws.
- Motorcycle Defensive Driving — Motorcyclists are vulnerable to suffering severe injury in collisions. At Belt & Bruner, we have compiled a few tips to hopefully help motorcycle enthusiasts avoid a crash.
- Motorcycle Accidents Caused By Negligent Road Construction — Road construction sites can create hazards for motorcyclists that lead to dangerous accidents. If you are seriously injured, contact an experienced lawyer to review your options and how you can properly recover.
- What to Do After a Motorcycle Accident — If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, there are steps you can take to remain calm and care for yourself after an accident. Your health and safety should be your primary concern. Then, call the Birmingham motorcycle accident attorneys at Belt, Bruner, & Barnett P.C. to protect yourself and learn how you may be compensated for losses you sustained.
How a Birmingham Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Can Help
For peace of mind after a serious motorcycle crash, contact one of our injury lawyers in Birmingham from Belt, Bruner, & Barnett P.C. at 205-933-1500 to schedule your no-risk consultation and to get your case started today.