Montgomery Personal Injury Lawyers
Citizens of Montgomery and surrounding areas turn to Belt & Bruner, P.C. for help with complex legal matters. They have more than 65 years of combined experience representing people throughout Alabama. If you need legal help, contact the Montgomery personal injury lawyers at .
We can help with any of the following legal matters:
- Car Accidents – Car accidents are common on Montgomery roadways. If your injuries were caused by the negligence or recklessness of another driver, we may be able to help you recover compensation.
- Truck Accidents – Semi-trucks are common on Montgomery highways, resulting in frequent accidents with big rigs. If you or a loved one was injured, contact our Montgomery truck accident lawyers to find out how we can help.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Motorcyclists are more vulnerable than other motor vehicle drivers because there is very little protection between them and the asphalt. Our Montgomery motorcycle accident attorneys can help you skillfully navigate a personal injury claim and obtain the best possible resolution.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Losing a loved one because of someone else’s actions can be devastating. The knowledgeable Montgomery wrongful death lawyers at Belt & Bruner, P.C. can help you obtain a financial recovery that helps you move forward after tragedy.
- Business Law – Business legal issues can involve a complex array of state and federal laws. If you are involved in a business matter and need legal advice, seek the help of our Montgomery business lawyers at Belt & Bruner, P.C.
- Defective Products – As consumers, we trust that the products we purchase meet regulatory requirements so that they are safe for our families. If a defective product causes injury, or even death, our Montgomery defective product lawyers will work to hold the individuals or companies responsible for injuries that were caused.
- Medical Malpractice – Medical professionals and facilities are expected to provide adequate care to patients. When they make careless mistakes, they can cause injuries. If you have been injured due to a medical error, contact the Montgomery medical malpractice lawyers at Belt & Bruner, P.C.
- Premises Liability – Negligent and reckless property owners can cause injuries by failing to properly maintain their premises. Our Montgomery premises liability attorneys will investigate your claim, negotiate with insurance companies, and help you obtain compensation.
- Nursing Home Matters – Nursing homes and their staffs frequently fail to provide adequate attention to those in their care. Too often, long-term care facilities are understaffed or full of careless workers. Residents suffer as a result. Our Montgomery nursing home lawyers can help you hold those at-fault responsible.
Helping Montgomery Citizens Recover Compensation
Belt & Bruner, P.C. has helped citizens of Montgomery win the maximum amount of monetary damages in their cases. Our attorneys have handled over 40 cases in which they obtained a verdict or settlement of $1 million or more, and 15 cases with a result of $4 million or more.
Below is just a small sampling of monetary compensation we’ve helped our clients obtain:
- $25,000,000: Settlement in a Bad Faith/Fraud Case
- $6,000,000: Jury Verdict in an Automobile Accident Case (Vu Ho v. John Degroat, Jefferson County, Bessemer Division)
- $2,500,000: Jury Verdict in a Wrongful Death/Uninsured Motorist Case (Estate of John Tyler v. Progressive, Calhoun County)
- $2,000,000: Settlement in Motor Vehicle Accident Case
The outcome of an individual case depends on a variety of factors unique to that case. Case results do not guarantee or predict a similar result in any similar or future case.
Our Montgomery Injury Lawyers Are Here to Help
The citizens of Montgomery can rely on Belt & Bruner, P.C. for legal help. Led by our founder, Keith T. Belt, Jr., who is both an Alabama Super Lawyer and one of the American Trial Lawyers Association’s Top 100 Trial Lawyers, our attorneys have extensive experience with legal matters that Montgomery residents must face.
If you’d like to schedule a free consultation about your case, contact Belt & Bruner, P.C. at their Montgomery office, located at 448 Saint Lukes Drive, Suite 103, Montgomery, AL 36117-7104. Call us at .