Huntsville Personal Injury Lawyers
The Huntsville personal injury lawyers at Belt & Bruner, P.C. have 65 years of combined experience representing residents of Huntsville, Alabama and surrounding areas. We understand the local court procedures and know how to present evidence that achieves the best possible outcome in your case. If you need legal services in Madison County, contact us today at to find out how we can help you.
We can help you with any of the following legal matters:
- Car Accidents – More than 800 lives were lost in Alabama automobile accidents in 2014, according to the Alabama Department of Transportation (ALDOT). If you or a loved one were injured in a car crash, our Huntsville car accident attorneys can help.
- Truck Accidents – Interstate 565 and other large highways in Huntsville are byways for large semi-trucks that transport goods throughout the state. Those trucks can cause catastrophic accidents that result in devastating injuries. Our Huntsville truck accident lawyers can help you recover compensation for your losses after such accidents.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Motorcycle riders are less protected than passengers in other vehicles. This can result in devastating injuries in the event of an accident. Our Huntsville motorcycle accident lawyers can help you recover compensation for your losses after an unexpected incident.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Losing a loved one because of someone else’s heedless actions is a painful ordeal that no one should have to endure. Our experienced Huntsville wrongful death attorneys can help you make sure the person responsible compensates you financially so you and your family can focus on recovering from your loss.
- Business Law – Business lawsuits can have serious consequences on your finances as well as your reputation. If you are embroiled in a commercial law matter, contact us today to find out how we can help.
- Defective Products – Defective consumer products can cause dire injuries or even death. It is the duty of manufacturers, distributors, and advertisers that products are safe. Our attorneys relentlessly pursue justice from those who might try to skirt their responsibilities.
- Medical Malpractice – When medical professionals make poor or reckless decisions, people get injured. Our Huntsville medical malpractice lawyers frequently assist people who have experienced injuries due to the mistakes of medical professionals.
- Premises Liability – Property owners owe visitors a duty to maintain a safe premises. When they fail to uphold this duty, injuries can occur. Our Huntsville premises liability attorneys can help you recover compensation if you are injured on someone else’s property.
- Nursing Home Matters – Unfortunately, elderly people sometimes fall prey to neglect and abuse from negligent and reckless long-term care staff. At Belt & Bruner, P.C., we know that nursing homes are held to strict state and federal standards. If your loved one was wrongfully injured in a nursing home, contact our Huntsville elder abuse attorneys today.
Experienced Attorneys Have Successful Results
With a combined experience of more than 65 years, the attorneys at Belt & Bruner, P.C. have obtained a verdict or settlement worth $1 million or more in over 40 of the cases we tried.
Below is just a small sampling of monetary compensation we’ve helped our clients obtain:
- $13,500,000: Settlement in a Product Liability Case
- $6,000,000: Jury Verdict in an Automobile Accident Case (Vu Ho v. John Degroat, Jefferson County, Bessemer Division)
- $2,500,000: Jury Verdict in a Wrongful Death/Uninsured Motorist Case (Estate of John Tyler v. Progressive, Calhoun County)
- $2,000,000: Settlement in Motor Vehicle Accident Case
The outcome of an individual case depends on a variety of factors unique to that case. Case results do not guarantee or predict a similar result in any similar or future case.
Contact a Huntsville Attorney for Your Legal Matters
Huntsville residents have been turning to Belt & Bruner, P.C. for help with their legal problems for several decades. Our attorney Keith T. Belt, Jr. is an Alabama Super Lawyer who has been selected as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the American Trial Lawyers Association. We have the knowledge and experience to navigate the local court system and obtain a positive outcome for you.
If you’d like to schedule a free consultation about your case, contact Belt & Bruner, P.C. at our Huntsville office, located at 521 Madison St SE Ste 200, Huntsville, AL 35801-4255 today. Call today at .