Mobile Personal Injury Lawyers
The Mobile personal injury lawyers at Belt & Bruner, P.C. have more than 65 years of combined experience representing people in and around the city of Mobile. Legal issues can often be intimidating. Let our attorneys deal with the law while you focus on recovery. Call us today at to find out how we can help you.
We have extensive experience with the following types of legal matters:
- Car Accidents – There is an auto accident every four minutes in Alabama, according to the Alabama Department of Transportation (ALDOT). Our Mobile car accident lawyers have extensive experience representing people in car crash claims that occur throughout Alabama.
- Truck Accidents – Alabama has thousands of miles of highways, on which semi-trucks travel regularly. These vehicles can cause devastating accidents. If you’ve been injured in a trucking accident, contact our Mobile truck accident lawyers today.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Motorcycles provide very little protection for riders, potentially resulting in catastrophic injuries. Our Mobile motorcycle accident attorneys can help you recover compensation if you’ve been injured in an accident.
- Wrongful Death Claims – Losing a loved one as a result of the careless acts of another person is devastating. While we cannot make your pain go away, our Mobile wrongful death lawyers can help you recover financial compensation that will help you move forward with your life.
- Business Law – Business matters can cause just as much economic harm as physical injuries. Such legal matters should be handled by meticulous Mobile business lawyers like those at Belt & Bruner, P.C.
- Defective Products – When you purchase a product, you expect it to be safe; however, thousands of products are recalled every year due to dangerous or defective parts and operation. Our Mobile defective product attorneys can help if you’ve been injured by a defective or dangerous product.
- Medical Malpractice – Failures by medical professionals and facilities can result in devastating losses. Belt & Bruner, P.C. has experienced Mobile medical malpractice attorneys and resources to help you if you’ve suffered injuries as a result of medical malpractice.
- Premises Liability – In general, property owners are required to keep their premises safe for visitors. When they do not, dangerous conditions can result in serious accidents. Contact our Mobile premises liability attorneys today if you were injured on someone else’s property.
- Nursing Home Matters – You trust that your elderly loved one is receiving much-needed care from a nursing home that follows all safety regulations. Unfortunately, there are times when elderly patients suffer unnecessary accidents due to the actions or inaction of nursing home staff. If you have a loved one who has endured abuse or neglect at a nursing home, contact our nursing home abuse and neglect attorneys at Belt & Bruner, P.C.
Our Mobile Injury Attorneys Reach Positive Outcomes
Belt & Bruner, P.C. has helped citizens of Mobile and other Alabama cities win the maximum amount of monetary damages in their cases. Our attorneys have handled over 40 cases in which they obtained a verdict or settlement of $1 million or more, and 15 cases with a result of $4 million or more.
Below is just a small sampling of monetary compensation we’ve helped our clients obtain:
- $6,000,000: Jury Verdict in an Automobile Accident Case (Vu Ho v. John Degroat, Jefferson County, Bessemer Division)
- $2,500,000: Jury Verdict in a Wrongful Death/Uninsured Motorist Case (Estate of John Tyler v. Progressive, Calhoun County)
- $2,000,000: Verdict in a Wrongful Death, Negligent Highway Construction Case (Estate of Reginald Usher v. Blalock Construction, Knox County, Tennessee)
- $2,000,000: Settlement in a Motor Vehicle Accident Case
- $300,000: Settlement in a Dog Bite Injury Case
The outcome of an individual case depends on a variety of factors unique to that case. Case results do not guarantee or predict a similar result in any similar or future case.
Call a Mobile Personal Injury Attorney Today
Our firm was founded by Keith T. Belt, Jr., who was selected as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the American Trial Lawyers Association and was also named an Alabama Super Lawyer. We have the experience and knowledge to aggressively fight for your best interests in a claim against those who caused you harm.
Contact us at our Mobile office, which is located at 2051 Dauphin Street, Suite A, Mobile, AL 36606-1911. Call us today at